+ ShareSpark.net » :::: Help Section » Help Needed? Post Here!  » Computer Related Help?
|- Please help me...... :'(

10% SBI and 10% Discount

Please help me...... :'(

January 31, 2015, 07:12:07 PM
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 2
  • ShareSpark Member
When i am turning on my laptop it directly goes to Aptio setup utility bios screen and my windows is not loading. My laptop is of Samsung with windows 8. Under the main tab of bios my hard disk and other hardware components are shown but i am unable to see my boot devices under boot tab. My friend told me to disable secure boot and and enable legacy os. then after doing this i am able to see the boot devices and i have also selected the boot priority oder. but after rebooting it started to give the message that "No boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine".
      Please help me ....I am not able to start my laptop...ur help is greatly needed....

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

January 31, 2015, 09:48:08 PM
Reply #1
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 107
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 50
  • ShareSpark Member
What is the current status of the issue?
Unplug all the external devices connected to the computer except mouse and keyboard and check for the issue.

I would also suggest you to boot the computer to safe mode and check.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

The error code KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR  states that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. This could have happened due to graphics card drivers.           

The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bug check has a value of 0x000000EF. This indicates that a critical system process died.

Also refer:

Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER

If you are able to boot the computer to safe mode, we need to collect few logs from dump files that are created to analyze.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

February 05, 2015, 09:56:39 PM
Reply #2
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 2
  • ShareSpark Member
What is the current status of the issue?
Unplug all the external devices connected to the computer except mouse and keyboard and check for the issue.

I would also suggest you to boot the computer to safe mode and check.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

The error code KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR  states that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. This could have happened due to graphics card drivers.           

The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bug check has a value of 0x000000EF. This indicates that a critical system process died.

Also refer:

Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER

If you are able to boot the computer to safe mode, we need to collect few logs from dump files that are created to analyze.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

thanks bro for your kind concern and help. The issue has been resolved. i have took the help of local dealer and he solved the problem. don't know how he has done that. But my laptop is now working fine.

thanks again for ur help.
 :thank:

Tags: