+ ShareSpark.net » :::: Help Section » Help Needed? Post Here!  » Computer Related Help?
|- Time to kill 1989 need English audio

10% SBI and 10% Discount

Time to kill 1989 need English audio

June 23, 2015, 09:09:46 PM
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 0
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 2
  • ShareSpark Member
can anyone help me with this

right i have got this movie from a site Time to kill 1989 movie and it only has Italian audio what i need if someone can upload is the English audio

of the movie i have heard that a software

called mkvmerge GUI can dub movies what i am trying to do is add the movie to this software and then i just need the English audio aswell

to add to the software then i can dub this movie in english i have got the software and the movie but all i need is the English audio if anyone can upload the English audio that would be great

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

June 23, 2015, 10:58:04 PM
Reply #1
  • Admin
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You: 3426
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 3331
  • No Tears For The Dead
  • Expertises:
  • All Rounder In Each Field
can anyone help me with this

right i have got this movie from a site Time to kill 1989 movie and it only has Italian audio what i need if someone can upload is the English audio

of the movie i have heard that a software

called mkvmerge GUI can dub movies what i am trying to do is add the movie to this software and then i just need the English audio aswell

to add to the software then i can dub this movie in english i have got the software and the movie but all i need is the English audio if anyone can upload the English audio that would be great
first request in proper section
secondly, eng audio won't be available so try to download other source of that movie

Tags: